- Click the “AOL” button.
- You will be prompted by AOL for your username and password
- Mitzvites does not store any of your personal data, this is strictly between you and AOL.
- Once signed in, you will be presented with your list of AOL contacts.
- Click the checkbox next to each contact you would like to add to your Guest List and when you are finished, click the “Next” button on the bottom right side of the window.
- You will now see your AOL contacts in your Mitzvites guest list.
Note: You may see a note that says the following when importing contacts from AOL. “Please note that the following application CloudSponge is requesting permission to access your personal information”. We use the service named CloudSponge to easily communicate with AOL. Neither Cloudsponge or Mitzvites stores any of your personal AOL data, we just use this service to help you easily import your AOL contacts.
Posted in: 3d. Invitations - Guest List