- Click “Upload New Photo” button.
- Browse your computer or tablet/smartphone library for your favorite photo and click “Open” or “Done” and your photo will begin uploading automatically.
- Once your photo is uploaded, Mitzvites places an editing tool over the photo for you to resize it to your liking.
- If you are happy with the way the photo looks as is, click “Done”
- If you’d like to edit your photo, simply drag the corners of the edit tool and then move the photo’s position with your mouse or finger to place it exactly where you like it.
- Click “Done” and you will see exactly how your photo will be presented in your invitation.
If you would like help with adding a photo to your invitation, we recommend that you watch our support video that walks you step-by-step through the process.
Posted in: 3b. Invitations - Invitation Content FAQ