Frequently Asked Questions
Save the Dates (3)
- Click “Get Started” at the top of any page on the Mitzvites.com website and choose “Create Save the Date.” You will be prompted to create a free account (no credit card required) and then you are set to build your Save the Dates.”
- Our easy-to-use wizard let’s you move step-by-step through the process at your own pace. You can stop anytime and Mitzvites will save your work and be ready when you are to work again.
- You are now presented with the “Enter Event Details” portion of our Save the Date wizard.
- Choose “Bar”, “Bat” or “B’Nai” under the “Choose Mitzvah Type” Header.
- Next, under the “Enter Save the Date Details” header, enter your Mitzvah’s Full Name and your Event Date from the Calendar picker.
- Now enter a Custom Message or additional Event Details (optional) if you choose.
- When you are finished, click “Save and Next” on the bottom right to move on to entering your Mitzvites Guest List.
Yes. This allows Mitzvites to save your work for you as you create your Save the Date. Mitzvites is free to try and you can easily do this by entering your username and password to get started.
Yes! For a limited time, so create your free Save the Dates and send them today!