- Click “Get Started” at the top of any page on the Mitzvites.com website and choose “Create Save the Date.” You will be prompted to create a free account (no credit card required) and then you are set to build your Save the Dates.”
- Our easy-to-use wizard let’s you move step-by-step through the process at your own pace. You can stop anytime and Mitzvites will save your work and be ready when you are to work again.
- You are now presented with the “Enter Event Details” portion of our Save the Date wizard.
- Choose “Bar”, “Bat” or “B’Nai” under the “Choose Mitzvah Type” Header.
- Next, under the “Enter Save the Date Details” header, enter your Mitzvah’s Full Name and your Event Date from the Calendar picker.
- Now enter a Custom Message or additional Event Details (optional) if you choose.
- When you are finished, click “Save and Next” on the bottom right to move on to entering your Mitzvites Guest List.
Category: Save the Dates