We always recommend that when you are ready to send that you add yourself to your guest list and send yourself an actual invitation so you can see the entire process from the guests point of view as well as the host point of view. To do so, add yourself to your Guest List and then click the “Send to Specific Guests” button on the “Send Mitzvite” page. Click the checkbox next to your name and then scroll down and click the green “Send Invitations” button. Once you receive your invitation, view it and then click “RSVP Now” and go through the entire RSVP process. You will then receive an “RSVP Received” email as the host and you will also receive a “Thank You for your RSVP” email as the guest.
When you are happy and fully ready to send…
Click the “Send Mitzvite” link in the top navigation.
To send your Mitzvite to all of your guests at once…
- Click the “Send My Invitation” button
- After you click the button, Mitzvites will process your emails and then… Mazel Tov! Your Mitzvites have just been sent!
- Mitzvites will then send you a confirmation email that your Mitzvite has been sent.
- Now it’s time to sit back and watch your RSVPs come in!
To send your Mitzvite to specific guests only…
- Click the “Send to Specific Guests” button.
- You will be presented with a list of your guests along with checkboxes next to their names.
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the guests that you want to send your Mitzvite to and when you are done, scroll down and click the “Send Invitations” button.
- Mazel Tov! You have just sent your Mitzvite to a specific group of guests.